The District Court is the intermediate court in the state’s judicial hierarchy.
It hears serious criminal offences, appeals from lower courts and civil proceedings.
- Sydney civil registry is moving. From 14 October 2013, registry will be located on Level 4, John Maddison Tower, Goulburn St, Sydney.
- Practice Note 9 - Standard Case Management Direction
- JusticeLink eServices is now called Online Registry
- Notice to practitioners - Coal miners' workers compensation list
- Settlements checklist — consent order procedure explained
- Read all District Court news