The District Court is the intermediate court in the state’s judicial hierarchy. It hears serious criminal offences, appeals from lower courts and civil proceedings.
- Judicial Registrar's Notice - Change to listing arrangements 23 June 2014 to 18 July 2014
- Notice to practitioners - Coal miners' workers compensation list. Practice Note 12 updated 14 April 2014.
- Email procedures for matters listed in the District Court
- File civil forms online and track the progress of your case via the Online Registry website
- Sydney civil registry is moving. From 14 October 2013, it will be located on Level 4, John Maddison Tower, Goulburn St, Sydney
- Settlements checklist — consent order procedure explained
- Read all District Court news